- Try to keep posts informative, the more information you provide, the better we can help. An informative post will also help other people looking for similar information. Try to give as much detail as you can. While we aren't too bothered with replies to posts, try not to just post one-word responses. It's annoying...and we throw bananas for that!
- Try to keep on topic. If you find that something sparks your memory and you need to get it out, post a new topic so that conversation can flow freely on the original topic. Avoid hi-jacking a thread.
- Personal insults, any methods of bullying, hate speech will not be tolerated. We are a community, and everyone is welcome here. You will be warned via an Infraction notice. This is entirely up to the Admin that catches you being naughty. An infraction could limit your ability to create new posts. Too many infractions and you can be banned for several days or indefinitely.
- Freedom of Speech - BP360 is a private website, therefore there is no public right to freedom of speech. Your posting permission on this forum does not constitute as a right, but a privilege. Your posting permissions can be removed at any time at the sole discretion of BP360 Admin/Moderation Team.
BP360 support forum does not and will not allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, height, weight, or veteran status, or status in employment/unemployment. Inquiries or complaints may be addressed directly to the Admin of the forum by using the report function found on posts or by emailing us using the Contact Us link.
- DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION such as full names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, private messages or emails/email content of our members. At this current time, you do not have this forums permission to use such things in public posts on the forum or anywhere else on the internet without express written permission of the content creator or the owner(s) of this forum. If you are found to post information in relation to the above methods, it could result in a ban from our forum and legal action may be sought by the affected party. We will do everything we can to protect our members information and the material will be deleted immediately upon discovery.
- Vendors are not allowed to advertise their products on this forum or any section. Please do not post reviews about your company/product. Send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and approval and we will post your ad after full payment is received.
- DO NOT USE THE SYSTEM to garner sales or advertise sales, regardless of who you are. You may not use the system to defame, slander, or libel this website, or any other.
- Do NOT discuss illegal activities on this forum. BP360 does not endorse any such activity and the Administration/Moderation team will delete or lock any threads/posts which they may feel crosses the line.
- Do NOT promote your own forum, Facebook group or other community on BP360.
- We love debates! Debate respectfully. Don't egg things on to get a reaction, if someone is obviously not taking the bait, shut up and move on. No one wants to get into fights and they benefit no one.
- Flame wars are silly. While you might not like how one forum or website is ran, you have a choice to NOT visit our forum or website. The majority of members at BP360 are not interested in "forum wars", "mud slinging", or calling names. Usually, if you are trying to incite this kind of negativity, it will be ignored or drowned out with jokes and laughter. Don't be surprised to see monkeys hanging from your blinds the following morning throwing bananas either. Flame wars can quickly get out of hand, threads will be locked and/or deleted that are on their way to reaching the "boiling point."
- BP360 Administration team will not get involved in disputes between affiliates.
- If you are borrowing information from any source found on the web that is NOT your own creative content, you must give credit where it is due and a link back if possible to the original source of information.
- Please only have a single account. If you are locked out of your old account and need to sign up with a new account, please create a new ticket in the Support Desk so they can merge your two accounts together. People with more than 1 account per IP may be subject to a ban. This is waived in instances where there is more than one person from a single household using our forum such as a husband and wife, siblings, roommates, etc.
- PROFILES & SIGNATURES Do not advertise your unrelated BP360 business URL. Please keep your signatures simple. Links to websites other than BP360 will be removed without explanation. Members may not link to non BP360 website in their signature.
- NO SALES/TRADES/WANTED ads on the general forum, Ads posted on the general forum will be deleted. This includes posts containing affiliate links or links to sites in your control that contain affiliate links.
Respect the Admin and Mod team. They are here to keep the forum running smoothly. Do not harass or intentionally annoy the Admin and Mod members. Do not use email or private messages in order to harass or annoy the Admin and Mod members.
- If you do not agree with a decision an Admin or Mod Member has made, it must be discussed privately. Argumentative posts about an Admin or Mods decision based on the ToS of this website will be deleted without notice.
- Please refrain from telling us how to run BP360.
- Do not be a backseat moderator. If you see something you feel is "naughty" report the post/thread and let us handle it.
If you are at an absolute end and can find no other reason to be at BP360 other than to be a party pooper, a negative nancy or just a plain old troublemaker, please click log out and leave. We really don't want to ban you, but we would like you to exercise some self-control and remove yourself when you don't want to be here.
BP360 reserves the right to edit, modify, or remove any threads/posts hosted on the BP360 Servers